Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Why I don’t have Paranoid Schizophrenia , Here is why

Hospital and doctors are treating me for Paranoid Schizophrenia. As per WikiPedia  (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_schizophrenia) Paranoid Schizophrenia have  following Symptoms.

“Paranoid schizophrenia manifests itself in an array of symptoms. Common symptoms for paranoid schizophrenia include auditory hallucinations (hearing voices) and paranoid delusions (believing everyone is out to cause you harm).[4] However, two of the symptoms separate this form of schizophrenia from other forms.One criterion for separating paranoid schizophrenia from other types is delusion. A delusion is a belief that is held strong even when evidence shows otherwise.”

Now consider two symptoms

  1. No doctor has said that I have auditory hallucinations (hearing voices).
  2. Doctors have said that I have delusion. As per Wikipedia delusion is a belief that is held strong even when evidence shows otherwise. In my case, I have evidence that

There are other aspects of conspiracy like financial aspect and attempt to fabricate me in hacking attempt.For that kindly read all posts of this blog.