Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

What CIA is trying to achieve

  • Get me married with girl of their choice and then make me move to USA. Even at last hospitalization my doctor was keen to advice me that  I should marry. Why someone should marry if the person has “so called”  schizophrenia.
  • If that is not achieved just get me to USA.
  • Because of this I suspect that they need my Will in favor of my would be wife, or if that is not possible transfer the  asset  to USA government. In USA if you have no WILL asset get transferred to USA government.
  • Reach all people that I know from childhood, It make me feel there is some big asset which I am responsible for.
  • For people they think, person can't be intimidated and can not be bought, the murder and make it look like natural death or suicide.