Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

MY COMPLETE STORY PART - 4


Financial Angel : Money Trail and Favors
Every person in the world that knows me personally was approached (except father and  sister so far).They are big enough to let them work using threat. But when money( or asset) would be announced to the world (after being married and killed) only threat may not keep all of them from spreading rumors. So everybody (almost all) were given some sort of indirect financial incentive (also because that makes them partner in the prime) like help in buying land, buying home, job,promotion, setting up business etc.I don't know all transaction but many are visible.
  •  Rajani Kurukkal – She was the girl used inside Muhlenberg hospital.She was low paid employee way back in 2005 .If I remember correctly he salary was less than 3 K USD per month in USA. Now as per google search she is owner of a convenience store.
    http://www.manta.com/g/mr0tgqt/rajani-kurukkal
  •  Kumar Siddharth(NJ) and Kumar Sambhav (Delaware) are brothers and my second cousin.When I was in Siddharth's place(2005) both of the brothers did buy Honda Accord and some kind of deal Siddharth was taking about.The deal should be investigated like market price and price they got at.EMI rate and prevailing EMI rate.Also, both brothers did buy new home in 2005 financial aspect of it should be investigated.
  •  They thought Prasanna Jayapalan (Evident Software employee at that time) was my best buddy because he was Indian. He was given big salary hike when he was moved from engineering to professional services. Also he did buy a home in 2005. Both aspects should be investigated.
  •  Most of Evident Software(and ex-evident software) employee did move to bigger and better company like Chirag Patel VMWARE, Soumen Chowdhary VMWARE, Mike Lee Google, Ivan Ho Google etc this aspect should be investigated.
  •  All Evident Software employees who did buy home between 2003 and 2006, financial aspect of that should be investigated.
  •  All Ismart Panache employees who moved to bigger and better company after downsizing of the company should be investigated.
  •  Change in financial asset of ex-wife and her extended family before and after marriage should be investigated. Her brother-in-law(Anand) did pay some old dues of a Banglore's plot while he was working in Gurgaon. Source of finance should be investigated.During 2010 ex-wife Deepshikha had a boy friend. When she started avoiding him he contacted me. During conversation he revealed her family had bought a big piece of land in Ramgarh in her name. This was before alimony. Finance for that should be investigated.
  •    All financial aspect of my cousin Bharat Bhushan and his extended family should be investigated. Recently he did start a fishery business with a partner, aspect of that should be investigated. Most likely he or his family has a stack in Highway Services. A company that has many petrol pumps around Patna.
  •  Between 2005-2006 many people in NJ in my circle bought home like Alok Sharma, Sudhaker Raj. Finance of their home should be investigated.
  •  Dhuresh Prasad Singh is best friend of Papa. All his home and land buy and price should be investigated.Also, Rani Hospital in Ranchi is owned by son of his sadhu (brother-in-law) his adopted son is working in that.Income-tax did raid the hospital and estimated value of hospital as 10 crore, they did show it as 3 crore. And income-tax did agree. Valuation should be re-estimated and source of finance should be investigated.
  •  All domain sale prices by domain circle friend which they sold should be investigated.Particularly for Chandan MA between 2011-2012 and Deepak daftari between 2011-2012.
  •    Raghubir prasad and his extended family finance should be investigated. In last 3 years he did buy a land in Bangalore for 14 lakh rupees. It should be investigated. Also his son Piyush Goutam (which I found technically incompetent) got job with Wipro, it should be investigated. His second son did get a job in Srishti Software much before he could have cleared all his paper that should be investigated.
  •  List is endless you got the gist.
     
Financial Harm to me
  1. They had a policy of making me work hard and pay me less. My salary should be investigated in comparison with my peers in Evident Software and Ismart Panache.As for my competency I was awarded Product Value Award in 2001 while working for Apogee Networks (later renamed as evident software).
  2. They wanted me to work for a small company when I moved to Banaglore after job break of more than 2 years because of false dowry case by my wife. I had already made my mind that I won't work for small company any more. It could have made their work difficult to manage more people in bigger company. Like,I did approach old colleagues in Netapps (Balaji Pitchaikani) and Soumen Choudhary (Vmware) and requested them to forward my application in their organization. They did never came back after initial discussion. Balaji even asked me to write 5 reasons how I qualify for the jobs I wanted to apply for, I gave him detailed excel sheet with work I had done in past and job requirement  He never came back. There are many examples that would time waster for now.
  3. I thought my job-gap is reason for it.Then I decided I would start my own business, domaining was a thing I was doing on part time basis. Initially  I thought why not try it full time and also wanted to create websites and blogging.For them it  was very hard to manage domain circle because it works mostly using forum and websites and blogs are no go as it makes one a public figure. There was a deal worth mentioning that didn't go through.I did catch a domain sharp.in.Krishna Prasad of Dentsu India approached to buy it on behalf of Sharp India for their corporate portal. I told him domain was not for sale as I acquired for a project.He said they want to “reclaim” the domain as they owned it before.I said there would lost opportunity cost for the domain as project would be big and name entirely suits it. He replied he would have to check with client and I should say him what would be lost opportunity cost. I knew it would be tough sale by then.I checked his profile on internet and found he was connected to  Deepak Daftari on linkedin by second degree connection  I called Deepak to know how good he knew the common person between them. And if I can get what budget they had to acquire the name. Deepak offered his services to negotiate the deal with him for 15% of agreed price as he gave reason  he didn't know the common person. I did reply to him 15% is on higher side as he was not asked to search a buyer but only negotiate and also added that from their mail it seems they awere not in mood of negotiation. I also contacted Rodney D Ryder and wanted his opinion about my chance in INDRP (arbitration) if sharp India decided to go for it. Since he was in NCR (Krishna Prasad was in NCR as well). He wasted my time and one day didn't pickup the call from India number but did pickup the call from USA number immediately after that. I thought he was bluffing me. I consider myself bad in negotiations so contacted Tony Trovato in USA if he can do it for me. He did agree.We exchanged mails and phone call. He stopped replying my mails and taking phone call. Also sent some absurd suggestion. He wasted around 15 days. By that time I checked and Deepak Daftari was connected to Krishna Prasad. It was enough (by that time Krishna Prasad was compromised for sure)., I communicated Krishna Prasad to make an offer. He made offer of 1 lakh rupees. It was very low considering Sharp corporation a buyer. Deepak inquired about sharp.in I replied they have offered 1 lakh. He discouraged me by saying say them 1.5 lakh and accept it. I said it was very low he replied 100 rupees(registration cost) was getting converted to 1.5 lakh rupees what else I wanted.I replied its not about ROI because domain was caught in competition. I sent Krsihna Prasad a sheet about expenses I did incur till that time.And it was slightly above 6k USD. After that he never replied. Basically, conspirators din't want me to have cash reserve also it would had given a boost to my moral and more visibility in domain forums.
  4. Shaadi.com – affiliate program income manipulation. This is very clear cut manipulation in affiliate income from shaadi.com.Issue was for the month of  Dec 2011,March 2012, April 2012  earning calculated was less than actual earning shown in detail with order id.Difference was huge. I sent PDF files of all screenshot and requested the support to fix it. Support did reply that was problem with “MY” account and they would fix it. Then from details orders was removed to match the calculated earning.When I asked were the order id shown was fake? why was it removed? Support replied there were genuine order id but for renewals and they didn't pay for renewals. Then I inquired if it was problem with my account or whole shaadi.com affiliate system. She replied it was with whole system. I replied that she was contradicting her own statement in few mails before that problem was with “MY” account.She said,initially they found problem with my account when checked they found problem with whole affiliate system. I replied I am not convinced as problem was there for at least four month from Dec 2011 to Aprill 2012 and no other affiliate reported it. She just repeated that problem was found in my account first. Shaadi.com is popular matrimonial site in India and for Indian immigrants abroad. They have many affiliates including some big news sites in India. THIS CAN NOT BE DIGESTED THAT PROBLEM EXISTED FOR AT LEAST 4 MONTHS AND NO OTHER PERSON HAD REPORTED IT.
  5. Looting my and fathers money – While false dowry case was going on with ex-wife we thought Dhuresh Prasad Singh was helping us (it was all co-ordinated, will deal it later).Father said one day, Brajesh Kumar was known to him(Dhuresh Prasad Singh) and wanted to start his construction business.Brajesh kumar visited our home a few times and projected himself having big contacts. He was workig for IRCON at that time.To convince us more for investment in his company Atharva India Infratech Pvt. Ltd. He quit his job in IRCON.To cut story short I did invest 25 lakh and his company and so did father. He agreed to keep father as one of director's of the company. For that, he did all paperwork. Later after finding the whole conspiracy we found he had only applied for DIN and he got DIN number 03028504.That is not enough to make one director in any company.Director should report that to MCA in which company he is a director.At that time I didn't notice as was not aware of company formation process in India. He didn't inform father or me and hadn't done the paper work.When I visited http://www.mca.gov.in/DCAPortalWeb/, for registered user after you login there is an option for “company in which person is/was a director”. For father's detail, no company shows up.Brajesh did behave like rascal and differences came he  said he was not responsible for reporting his work to anyone. I asked him that is fine I am your shareholder and father is director (didn't know he was not), just return my money with bank interest. He said he would do that. Even after repeated reminder made some excuse for 6 months and didn't return it.Basically, cash was a cushion for me to to not work and fight the false dowry case. They wanted to took that away.
  6. Later I found Brajesh Kumar is also a director of 3 other companies besides Atharva India private ltd.
    DIVIJ INFRASTRUCTURE INDIA PRIVATE LTD date of formation 27/07/2010
    DIVIJ HYRDOQUIP PRIVATE LTD date of formation 18/8/2010
    DIVIJ STEEL AND POWER PRIVATE LTD date of formation 27/11/2007
    Date of formation of ATHARVA INDIA INFRATECH PRIVATE LIMITED is 3/3/2010. If he had so much money to start two more company after formation of Atharva and possibly investing in (how he could have become director in an existing company started in 2007) in DIVIJ STEEL AND POWER PRIVATE LIMITED he didn't need our investment for Atharva right? Basically he was rewarded for his association with us. I am sure Dhuresh Prasad Singh might have stack or are related to any of three DIVIJ company. Because we invested in Atharva not because of Brajesh but because of DHURESH PRASAD SINGH.