Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

My complete story Part - 2



It’s all about getting me married with girl of their choice

<!--[if !supportLists]-->-          <!--[endif]-->14th nov 2001 – I did catch dropping domain vigour.com. I was living and working in New Jersey USA. I was working for Apogee Networks (renamed as Evident Software)
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-          <!--[endif]-->25th July 2002 – Date of registration of Vigour Solutions Inc
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-          <!--[endif]-->2002 – Roger Boyce joined Apogee Networks. I couldn’t find exact date of his joining. However, previous CEO Pablo Tapia sent an email to all employees welcoming Roger Boyce on 3rd September 2002.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-          <!--[endif]-->During that time I was not a social guy and my circle was very limited. If you keep aside colleagues I might had number of friends in single digit. Shaleen Vajpayee was my prime contact as friend. we used to watch movies on DVD once in a while. He was trying to build his medical transcription business in USA and India. You may say he was only person in circle I was sharing some good time.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-          <!--[endif]-->During those days Shaleen discussed many times about my marriage plan. My mom was not in good health. He suggested  me to marry so that mom will get support. My sister was taking care of mom in India. I replied to Shaleen that I would wait for my sister to get married first. He raised this question a few times and I had same reply.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-          <!--[endif]-->In those days, Mom and sister were staying in Patna in a flat. The Flat was about half kilometer  from uncle’s (prof R.P. SInha) house in Patna. Father was government servant  posted at a place named Jehanabad in Bihar. He used to visit Patna often.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-          <!--[endif]-->In India, apparently family was also looking for marriage prospect of my sister Vibha Sinha. Conspirators didn’t want to get her married. This was for two reasons; it meant a support in form of her in-laws and husband. Secondly, all the people who are related were approached with carrot and stick policy by CIA and Indian Intelligence agencies. The people who they felt didn’t have a chance to co-operate with them even after approaching were people that needed to be eliminated. So, sister was and is a target which they would like to finish.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-          <!--[endif]-->Mom and sister were staying together; it was not ideal situation for conspirators. A few families were approaching to inquire about my marriage as well. To change this they killed my mom (I will deal it separately in detail). She had to go also because she could not be bought using either stick or carrot.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-          <!--[endif]-->Around mom's death father was posted in Aurangabad. After moms death  sister was moved to live with uncle and family whose home was located around 500 meters from place sister and mom were staying. Move happened in 2003. Sister was preparing for BPSC-Bihar state public commission's competition. One need to clear the exams and interview to get government job in state of Bihar as administrative officer. Sister was staying in back portion of the home which was like pseudo separate unit. I used to call about once in a week to India at land-line number of uncle at their Patna home. Someone or the other person used to pick up the phone (like uncle – R. P Sinha, Aunt, Cousin (Bharat Bhushan), bhabhi (cousin's wife) etc) whenever I used to ask that I also wanted to talk to sister. They had same reply that she was sleeping. I always used to be little uncomfortable with the answer. She was laborious student, but didn't suspect any foil play. Even after sister got married, she had insisted that her study material and notes should be preserved as she was planning to continue the preparation even after marriage. Because of multiple reasons she was not able to continue her preparation after marriage (after 2005). But I got chance to see (I think in 2008) her study material and notes she did prepare when I returned to India, it was huge inventory of books, magazine that was underlined to reflect that enormous amount of study was done by her. Also, She had prepared huge amount of hand written notes in numerous notebooks. Why this is significant? It meant she didn't always slept when I called those days to Patna home from USA. Also point to note is father was not posted in Patna when this happened. So WHY THESE RELATIVES LIED? 
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-          <!--[endif]-->I did mention two things that you should keep in mind. They were trying to prevent my sister getting married and they had to get me married. My uncle did suggest in one phone conversation (remember this is after mom's death) that I should relocate to India to help finding marriage prospect of sister. This was big disappointment for me from uncle's family and a shocker. Father did help building uncle's home and was instrumental in their first daughter's (my cousin's) marriage. Also helped uncle (Prof R P Sinha) financially in, getting at least his two daughters marriage. I was not very well connected even socially at home. My uncle, his son and father were well connected socially. I was finding strange that if these three guys were really working how fixing marriage could have taken so long as well. I did remember this phone call for sure but couldnt co-relate anything at that time.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-          <!--[endif]-->Now even in NJ Shaleen started saying to move me to India and help in my sister marriage search. Jest of the matter was everyone at that time wanted me to move to India.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-          <!--[endif]-->In later years I learned sister was living in socially boycotted condition in home during those days. Father was not living in Patna. EACH TIME I TRIED TO TALK TO HER AS I MENTIONED EXCUSE WAS GIVEN. Also, she was not frank or open to father. She was not given chance to talk to me about what was going with her. My cousin's wife was chosen as person to mentally torture her verbally. When I asked sister what exactly happened between her and cousin’s wife. She only replied,”she is such an evil woman having beautiful face and rotten mind”.After repeating request to elaborate sister became tense. She was reluctant to talk because of family.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-          <!--[endif]-->If you sum these events sister was  being frustrated by conspiring to not get her married, even after hard work not let her clear the BPSC exam. Its entirely possible IB did conspire against her not being successful in BPSC. Even you discount this fact, it was kind of conspiracy to pushing sister towards suicide.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-          <!--[endif]-->When events happened in 2005, I did mention to Dr Sugiti (in New Jersey, USA) that delay in sister's marriage might be a conspiracy. In same week sister marriage was fixed with help of Sri Dhuresh Prasad. May be coincidence may be not. Right? If you continue reading this document there will be lot of such events which will feel like this. How is it possible that all these co-incidences happened with just one person in such a small amount of time.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-          <!--[endif]-->Well, I was talking about my marriage conspiracy. Sister story was important because I wanted first sister to get married. Now I would return on my marriage conspiracy.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-          <!--[endif]-->I was workalcholic guy when was working for Apogee Networks (later renamed as Evident Software) as I mentioned I had few friends if you discounted colleagues. After mom's death I decided to change it. I joined NJDESIS yahoo group (later NJNYDESIS). This group was platform for immigrant Indians to share, laugh and meet. Became active member and if you go back and see the archive of NJNYDESIS group, I was one of major contributor to the group and because of original posts was popular as well. My initial posts in njnydesis group bear name apka sevak (apka_sevak) and later one anjan bhushan (anjan_bhushan).
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-          <!--[endif]-->In 2004, I made a female friend outside NJNYDESIS group. We used to hang out and share good time. One day, I did give her time to meet over phone. Immediately after that one of my manager Reji Baby, came on yahoo chat (we had yahoo chat as official means of communication as we were startup) and gave me more assignment to complete in that evening only. He provided reason why it was urgent. I was not convinced with the reason. I replied would do next day. He gave some stupid reason then I rudely replied I have to go for date. Then he started showing light mood and started asking about the girl.Next day when I was working in test lab, he came on some pretext and asked how was the date. I smiled then he asked “are you serious or it is just for fun?”. I replied “I am serious I don't yet know about her”
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-          <!--[endif]-->A few days later the girl narrated me how was she had became victim of a Nigerian scam. She did post an item for sale on sulekha.com website. A guy bought it and told he was from Nigeria. She didn't know about Nigerian scam at that time. Didn't suspect anything. The guy offered to send her a bankers check of value 5k usd + price of the item. He said he needed to send 5k to someone else in USA. He gave reason and she fell for it, thinking she is helping him. She received the bankers check and sent camera to the guy and rest of the amount (5k) to the person the guy asked her to do. The bankers check bounced after 15 days and bank authority was grilling her as she was partner in crime. I felt sorry for her and was trying to help. I advised her to report it to FBI. In evening, I did send FBI local office address to central printer in office. Before I could have gone to collect it from printer, Dan Zeck engineering manager came to me with printout and asked why I need FBI. I explained it to him and he said he had friends in FBI. I passed the girl, Dan's mobile number and asked her to talk to Dan.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-          <!--[endif]-->My friendship with girl lasted for few more days and she stopped talking to me or taking my calls and started avoiding me. Only thing that explains her behavior now is, they approached her but she didn't agree to marry me to kill me. She could have not told me as I was bugged by all means. You will believe this assumption after you read by first marriage story. That girl did me a favor actually by breaking the contact.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-          <!--[endif]-->I was feeling low after “breakup” and  looking for solace. I also wanted to take kind of revenge of my “breakup” I approached Rajani Kurukkal. She was a friend whom I met via NJNYDESIS group. We started hanging out. I used to visit her place and watch movies go to cinema, eat and drink together. When she said she was looking to move out and live somewhere close to New York (in NJ itself) I offered her to move with me. She was having difficulty finding a place near ney york in her budget. I said, I wouldn't sound like doing favor to you, “I am alone and don't cook. So just  pay me 200$ per month and any way you will cook for yourself why not also cook for me. I will help you in cooking as well.” Bottom line is she moved with me. Within first month because of reasons I won't like to talk to save her dignity, I asked her to vacate the apartment on very short notice. I had guilty feeling for this (short notice). Later she was used inside  Muhlenberg hospital. Read story.
http://fbiplease.blogspot.in/2007/08/inside-muhlenberg-hospital.html