Pages

Monday, August 6, 2007

Apartment Bugging

1.0 CMC Apartment– I remember the incident with date from Ivan’s chat and scan of notice served. On 7th July 2005. I reported my toilet being overflowing to CMC maintenance. Not significant time has passed after cleaning personnel arrived and a notice was served to clean or evict the apartment in 5 days.
1.1 The apartment was dirty, but notice was too quick to be prepared on such a short notice. In my opinion, CMC should have made a notice beforehand and was waiting for an opportunity to deliver. Refer to Appendix 100


SUMMARY : what I am trying to emphasize most likely apartment(flat) people had made unauthorized access to the apartment before. And it may not be a coincident that all my computers were bugged.


Also, please see related info


APPENDIX 100



No comments:

Post a Comment